Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hint they could add offensive line help soon
(07-25-2019, 12:11 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: So, if Glenn is truly healthy and if Price grows and Turner is the best Oline coach since the legend from last year. Those are just if’s that the season is riding on, what could go wrong? I’ll just have to disagree with you on how bad this could be. Not that it matters but I definitely hope that you’re right and I’m way wrong. Maybe there’s a young and underrated guy in there that will step up and surprise.

Every day that I step foot outside my door, it could be the worst day of my life.  However, I generally play that the odds are with me and that I'll make it home safely again.  

Think about it.  Any player, on any team, is one play away from career ending injury.  Every unit on every team is subject to implosion.  I'm willing to give the new coach and his staff the opportunity to show that they can have these guys ready to go.  In the NFL, the difference is coaching.  We've gotten used to our "average" OL never developing into good players, while we see other teams take players and get the most of them.  Maybe this year we cross over that line?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals hint they could add offensive line help soon - SunsetBengal - 07-25-2019, 06:59 AM