Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates
(08-09-2019, 07:21 PM)NKURyan Wrote: While I'd love for ZT to find a way to get Core to breakout, I think Core just doesn't really have anything that makes the fanbase look at him and feel hope that he can bring something to the table. Ross and Malone have speed, Tate has size, Erickson's got return ability, and Cody has... ???

I would expect Driskel to play better under ZT solely because I think an offensive minded coach would be more inclined to let Jeff use one of his biggest strengths (his legs) which they didn't seem willing to do last year. That's especially true if they go into the regular season with 3 QBs as he may feel more comfortable with putting Driskel at risk with his 4th round pick waiting in the wings.

I gotta be fair to Core here even though I think he has shown all he has.

Core has size, speed and physicality.

His biggest problem is his ability to go up for the ball which is what a Receiver has to be able to do.

In the end I think it comes down to ST's as to who the last Receivers will be though and Core is a good ST'er too.

Morgan has been playing ST's and can Return so I think he gets the edge and he can go up for the ball.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-10-2019, 02:14 PM