Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates
(08-13-2019, 12:38 PM)Whatever Wrote: Turner had this to say about Jordan...

“It has nothing to do with who is actually going to be the starter. You have to give them all a chance to play with the 1s,” Turner said after practice. “This is Mike’s time to get a shot with the 1s. It really comes down to that. It’s a little quicker than we thought it was going to be because he played so well in the first game. Because he played so well in the first game we want to see what he can do with the first team. When you play with those better players on the first team, you should have more of a chance to shine yourself. We want to give him that opportunity.”

He also said Trey got a shot with the 1's because he played well in KC,but Price has also played well.

(08-13-2019, 12:59 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I will have to agree to disagree. I played 8 years. I started playing with second stringers when I started becoming terrible (in my defense I had grown incredibly out of shape from my health). It was a wake up call and not a good one. I'm a nobody, so, I imagine, someone of Billy's level/talent, playing seconds...I'd have a hard time seeing this as 'no big deal'. It absolutely could be, but I don't see it that way.

What Whatever wrote above; this is what I meant.

They want to mix guys up just to see how everyone plays with each other and all that jazz, hence why I think this isn't that big a deal :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-13-2019, 01:01 PM