Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many and what kind of pets?
(08-09-2019, 01:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ...Which brings us to 2017, we flew in a Bolognese puppy from Ottawa (when my wife and I were living in Calgary), who we named Coco and she is just the most wonderful, loyal and friendly dog... though she has her flaws too lol. We saw her a day after she was born (via webcam) and watched her grow, until she came to us at 12 weeks. I've NEVER been a fan of small dogs, but I'll always make an exception for her :)

Which brings us to 2017, we flew in a Bolognese puppy from Ottawa (when my wife and I were living in Calgary), who we named Coco and she is just the most wonderful, loyal and friendly dog... though she has her flaws too lol. We saw her a day after she was born (via webcam) and watched her grow, until she came to us at 12 weeks. I've NEVER been a fan of small dogs, but I'll always make an exception for her :)

So yeah; past, 1 dog, 3 cats, dozens of fish (they bred... frequently lol). Current, 1 dog.

Truck's been holding out on us.  Well done. ThumbsUp
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How many and what kind of pets? - Jason_NC - 08-06-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: How many and what kind of pets? - michaelsean - 09-05-2019, 11:24 AM