Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of Market - Watching Tonights Game
(08-15-2019, 04:14 PM)lone bengal Wrote: There playing the game on NFL network late night I’m recording it and will watch trm. While we’re on the topic I’ve had the NFL Sunday ticket for 12 years to watch the Bengals because I live in New England. This year we got rid of direct tv because it sucks and it’s expensive. I’ve heard there’s an option to buy the Sunday ticket app and you can stream it not sure if that’s true ? The NFL is working to stream single team games through multiple platforms vs. just Direct tv it just hasn’t happened yet.

(08-15-2019, 04:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you live in a single dwelling in an area that can receive Direct Tv then you cannot stream it; however, there may be a work around that I'm exploring. If you know someone in college they can get it and for about 1/3 of the cost. My son returned from the Navy, lives at home, and is taking advantage of his GI Bill. I'll see if it works.

It’s kind of crazy that in 2019 the only way to get out of market NFL games is through direct tv. Yeah I was going to call and say I rent a house and that my landlord dosent want a dish lol or use my aunts address who lives in an apartment complex. I heard the quality of the games on the fire stick is terrible which is another option I was looking into. Might have to just go to a bar that has Sunday ticket and ask them to put on the Bengals game which I’m sure nobody wants to watch and be surrounded by Patriots fans lol. I’d pay full price for the app I just don’t want direct tv.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of Market - Watching Tonights Game - lone bengal - 08-15-2019, 05:08 PM