Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2
(09-20-2015, 09:53 PM)Bryan Wrote: I'm arguing Phillip Rivers' present. He passed Fouts today. He's arguably a top 10 QB in today's NFL. 

Manning became the 2nd QB to throw over 70k yards. So? Does the fact that Rivers' 2 TDs today set and beat Fouts' record make those 2 TDs any more impressive than 2 TDs from any other QB this week? Those 2 TDs are only "special" in context with his 253 previous TDs over the last 11 seasons. 

The point being, when you say "2nd career NFL game" vs "11th season, just passed Fouts", you discredit the argument that Manning should only be looked at from his current season and performance. I can get behind that argument, and I know you didn't make it and have no obligation to defend what others posted here, but I am just pointing out the inconsistency in how everyone ranks and values teams this early.

(09-20-2015, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. Just pointing out how silly it is for you to base it off of a team's record. 

If you want to be silly, just say "i want to be silly".

I actually didn't base it off their records... just today's performance LOL

I merely then showed how the record argument works in favor of my argument. Stop being silly. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2 - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2015, 10:10 PM