Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2
(09-20-2015, 10:06 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Okay Brad.  Wink

Let's get real, every time he says that, it's after someone arguments against his point, only for him to make the point again.

So far, you have yet to argue against my point. I've been more than reasonable and patient. If you would like to address what I said, go ahead. If not, I'll just assume you're only capable of juvenile personal attacks. 

(09-20-2015, 09:22 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: It's pretty funny watching Pat scramble for smack on the back of the Browns win over Tennessee after the Ravens got embarrassed by the Raiders. The friggin' Raiders.  Could he be like ColtsFan and now respects the Browns?  Wink

(09-20-2015, 09:40 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: I felt I was fair in my OP as well.  Watching your head explode, your mental gymnastics that get a 1.2/10, and your scrambling to discredit the Bengals win over a good team while the Ravens lost to the friggin' Raiders in a high scoring and embarrassing way is hilarious.  "kid", haha.  Yeah..  I don't want to make you so mad you start making fake quotes from me again or tell me to go back to JN.  I'll just leave you with this since we are talking about this year:

Bengals: 2-0
Ravens: 0-2

I'll see you next week.  :)

(09-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: That's pretty funny you say that because in my thread last week you made up fake quotes and told me to go back to JN. That's petty.  Don't worry I won't quote them in this thread.  I guess all is fair now isn't it.  I understand you are extremely angry due to a horrible loss to the Raiders and not rational.  So I'll let your over emotional state slide. 

Again see you next week when you might be more level headed. I'm on call and have to get some rest in case I get called in.  I'll leave you with this:

Bengals 2-0
Ravens 0-2.

Again, if you want to actually address what I said instead of posting 4 straight personal attacks, be my guest. If not, you may be better suited for Jungle Noise.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2 - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2015, 10:14 PM