Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-20-2019, 07:52 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: lol bro when u compare ross to eifert ur missing one HUGE difference lol Eifert has proven to be not just good but a top 3 pro bowl tight end in this league.  ross has proven nothing of that.  yea both have been injured too much in their career but i can promise u right now that the hate on ross wouldnt be the same if we had a pro bowl season from out #9 pick since entering the league.  we know eifert and how good he is.  ross at  this point is nothing but the injury prone little fragile receiver we knew he was when taking him at SMH #9.  comparing eifert to ross due to injuries and why we dont treat him the same is comparing apples to oranges and pretty easy to know the major difference.  ross is an unknown waste of a pick at this point, we keep resigning eifert cuz when healthy we know what he can do.  cmon man.  ross is trash eifert is a pro bowler....facts

I can understand this point but let's compare their first two years in the league thus far...
Ross - 16 games, 210 yards, 7 TDs
Eifert - 16 games, 482 yards, 2 TDs

Basically, where Eifert had more than double the yards, Ross had more than triple the TDs. Are 250 yards more important than 5 TDs?

And to your point on Eifert, in his now 6 seasons, he had ONE Pro Bowl season, and it was because of his 13 TDs, not his 615 yards. Eifert was the 12th TE in 2015 in terms of receiving yards but the 1st TE in terms of TDs. And this was in his third year, which Ross has not yet had.

My point is Eifert didn't blossom until his third year and has an injury-riddled career outside of two years (2013, 2015), so I think it is fair to compare Ross and Eifert.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - ochocincos - 08-21-2019, 10:49 AM