Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...was Marvin holding Ross back?
(09-11-2019, 10:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And the people obsessed with ripping Marvin will deny that any player ever got better without new coaches.

Funny how people complained that Marvin used Ross too much on deep routes, but his big yards under Taylor come on deep routes.

And Ross played over 90% of the snaps over the last 8 games last year so the claims that Marvin benched him every time he made a mistake are 100% bullshit.

Marvin haters can't admit they are wrong so they just make stuff up.

1. Again, it's not about ripping Marvin so much as being positive about the obvious difference our new HC is already making.

2. Ross was used (and gained yards) in a multitude of routes. Receivers were more open Sunday than they've been in quite some time. I wonder why?

3. I didn't say Ross was benched every time he made a mistake...but Marvin did bench him for a mistake in the first game last year, and Ross sure has expressed that he felt like he was walking on egg shells with Marvin. I see no reason to think he's making it up.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...was Marvin holding Ross back? - Shake n Blake - 09-11-2019, 11:38 PM