Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-03-2019, 11:39 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I bet legit coaches would wanna come to a team that just fired a guy after one season. Let’s just stop the madness Taylor might not be the guy but we need to give him time to find out what he can do with a real offensive line. This roster is a mess and will take time to fix. Always thought a coach needed  3 years to get his system and players in place. If we don’t see progress in year 2 I would start to get worried. Plus people act like Mcvay just came to the Rams and his system just magically turned the team around. The Rams front office helped him out big time. They signed Andrew Withworth , Robert Woods, Suh, Aqib Talib, traded for Brandin Cooks , Patrick Peters,  and Dante Flower JR. And they supplemented that with having good drafts and had talent like Arron Donald and Gurley  already on the roster. They also signed a great Veteran Defense coordinator with head coach experience in Wade Phillips. To help out Taylor the Bengals signed a DC with no experience who was there 5th option and signed free agents like B.W. Webb, Wynn and John Miller.

You guys all missed the sarcasm in my initial post where I suggested they hire a Middle School Coach as a candidate.

But, yes...as I pointed out numerous times, in addition to hiring McVay the Rams added a bunch of quality players. The Bengals didn't.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - THE PISTONS - 10-03-2019, 11:47 AM