Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
Bill Belichick's first season as HC of the Patriots, he started off 0-4 on the way to a 5-11 record. Keep in mind, this wasn't his first HC job. His first season ever as HC, he started off 2-2, but the Browns ended up only going 6-10.

Andy Reid's first season as HC of the Eagles, he started off 0-4 on the way to a a 5-11 record.

I'm not going through every HC's first season, as I'm sure there are some who started off pretty good (I think McVay went 3-1 in his first 4 games). The point being that 2 of the greatest HCs in the league today started off pretty poorly. It's not that uncommon considering that most teams with new HCs, have new HCs, 'cause the previous ones led their teams to losing records.

I'm als0 not saying that Taylor will turn into the next Belichick but God damn, give the man a chance before starting a stupid ass thread about who could replace him. This thread is as stupid as trying to figure out who the Bengals will draft in the 6th round of the 2021 draft.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - PhilHos - 10-03-2019, 11:59 AM