Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-03-2019, 11:02 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's a bit premature to put this list together, but lets start to create a list:

Bob Fredricks - He's the passing game coordinator for the Fort Sumner Middle School offense. Their passing offense was ranked last in the conference when he took over. He's managed to boost their rankings to next to last now. He brings a high flying, innovative approach to the game. There's a soundclip of him charismatically firing his players up before a game saying 'Let's gain some yards through the air!!!' His team then responded with a 175 yard aerial assault on the Ligonier Alligators in a scrimmage.

Cons - He doesn't have much experience. He was the 6th grade girls volleyball coach the previous season. 2 Years before that he was a high school math teacher and golf coach. He was fired as golf coach, but reports say he didn't have much talent on the team.

What candidates do you have?  Sarcasm

I am glad this thread was a joke. I never jumped on we are fixed because we hired a new HC train, but I think ZT should get at least 2 years to prove he can coach in the league, not 4 games. Now is we go 0-16 and team regresses with a lot of poor coaching, my stance could change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - Luvnit2 - 10-03-2019, 02:07 PM