Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-03-2019, 01:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, that's a sticky wickett.  I assume Turner will get the axe eventually, but ZT vouched for him and gave us a load of "don't believe what you've read or seen, believe me" in regards to Turner and Bobby Hart.  It's just the worst sort of coach-speak, but I get it.

Is Turner the guy who is like his cousin's father in law or something like that?

At any rate, it's a knock on ZT (in addition to the FO, mostly) that we are already ready calling for the firings of the guys he brought to help him.  Who do you think is going to to show up to replace them?  Ugh.

We're essentially the Siberia of the NFL. What other team gets turned down by like 5 defensive coordinators?

It's going to be hard to get qualified coaches here...because they know the teams history in regards to player acquisition. It's just hard to win and succeed here.

Coaches with other options don't want to come here.

Our staff is a bunch of rejects.

Heck...even Marvin sort of was. He was passed over how many times for HC jobs before we hired him. On paper, he looked like a good candidate with the Ravens defense...but he was passed over a bunch.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - THE PISTONS - 10-03-2019, 02:08 PM