Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-03-2019, 02:17 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If zac truly is the man for the job, then he needs to grow a pair and stand up to the front office. Duke Tobin and the Brown family completely set him up for failure, and I hope he realizes this. The front office was likely delusional enough to think this offensive line was competent, that we didn’t need any help at linebacker, etc... Zac should have demanded more help. But he didn’t. He stood pat and let this shit show form. So either he knew this and didn’t have the courage to stand up to ownership.... or he agreed with everything they did.

Taylor is a young idealistic HC at his first gig.  Reality will set in just as it did for Marvin Lewis at which point he demanded changes in facilities and more control.  If the team wins 2-3 games, then Taylor will have to "look in the mirror" again and make some demands.  I think he will need a year to sort out the problems of personnel and to evaluate what he needs to win.  

If Tobin and the Front Office continues to bring in lower tier FA, Taylor will have to draw the line at some point.  If players or coaches do not perform, he will have to learn that the NFL is a business and changes must be made.  He has to put performance above all things.  

Taylor is establishing relationships at this point.  He is not at the point to truly evaluate these relationships objectively.  I hope Mike Sherman talks to Taylor this off season and help him with the evaluation process.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - psychdoctor - 10-03-2019, 02:27 PM