Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-03-2019, 09:12 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Nate nails it. All of you old arse men fell for your own expectations. Reality is often disappointing.

As a younger fan, I’ve enjoyed most of the season so far, all because I get to see someone other than Marvin Lewis coach. It will only get better when the remnants of the Dalton Green era are gone, all of them. A bengals team without green dalton Atkins and Dunlap and Bernard are the best thing that can happen to the Bengals.

Meh....this old arse guy predicted 8-8. I agree though, I'm glad Marvin is gone, and hopefully we start a new direction. 

It doesn't look like 8-8 is feasible at this point, but they could still probably win 5 or 6, so I wasn't that far off. We have a team built for Marvin's 2003 NFL philosophy. It's 2019 now, a lot of these guys don't fit that mold, and some of them just outright suck. I'm not sure how people thought this was going to be an easy go with our 1st four games.

What's even MORE laughable is the ones that were calling 3 to 5 wins are crying the LOUDEST. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-04-2019, 07:15 AM