Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-04-2019, 07:05 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, and they almost won on the road against a top 5 defense. Kinda nullifies that logic, huh?

What do you expect the offense to look like when you can't hold a block for 2 seconds? I watched part of Seattle/LA last night. I saw similarities in what the Rams were doing, and what we're trying to do. The difference was the plays had time to develop for LA because they can sustain blocks. 

The fact is 3/5 of the predicted starting line has not played a down. We're starting our 3rd string LT, who is a RT by trade to begin with. The defense was shitty last year, and nothing was done personnel wise to rectify that. I don't understand how you can sit back and objectively say they're outcoached knowing all of this. Key word.... OBJECTIVELY. Pitt did something they've never done against us Monday, and we failed to adjust defensively, so they were out schemes there, and admitted as such. 

Of course you saw similarities to the Rams offense...he copied their playbook. He just isn't a good playcalling as far as knowing when/why to call plays.

He's been a terrible OC at his past stops.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - THE PISTONS - 10-04-2019, 12:01 PM