Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-04-2019, 07:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: Meh....this old arse guy predicted 8-8. I agree though, I'm glad Marvin is gone, and hopefully we start a new direction. 

It doesn't look like 8-8 is feasible at this point, but they could still probably win 5 or 6, so I wasn't that far off. We have a team built for Marvin's 2003 NFL philosophy. It's 2019 now, a lot of these guys don't fit that mold, and some of them just outright suck. I'm not sure how people thought this was going to be an easy go with our 1st four games.

What's even MORE laughable is the ones that were calling 3 to 5 wins are crying the LOUDEST. LMAO

The narrative in the offseason was that the new coaching staff would be able to come in and 'coach up' current players on the roster to get more out of them.

Now that the staff is failing miserably to do that...people are blaming management and not making offseason moves and injuries.

Is this mess all on Taylor? No. But him and his staff have certainly done nothing to make things better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - THE PISTONS - 10-04-2019, 12:53 PM