Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-03-2019, 12:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize we are just talking for the sake of talking (what else can we do, really?) so I don't mind even the most hyperbolic of scenarios to be analyzed and bs-ed about.  With that being said, there is probably a happy medium between the "ZT IS GONNA TURN THIS TEAM AROUND" before the season started and the debate between "ZT IS A BUM AND CANT COACH" versus "THIS TEAM HAS 0 TALENT AND NO ONE CAN WIN HERE!"

But that's fandom for ya.  Personally, I think we can stick with ZT for a few years because the guy is going to be in over his head and learn on the job...plus he is the HC for the Bengals and they set him up to fail.

See that's the biggest problem.

They did set ZT up to fail.

Whether they knew this was a transition period for the team and skillfully did so(strongly doubt it)knowing next season he'd revamp a lot, or the ineptitude and chronic bad luck that their famous for(more likely)made his HC debut sink.

Same stuff different season.

Reward some mediocre/bad/injured players with head scratching contracts. Fail miserably at FA by way of lazy approach.  Strike out on holes trying to fix with the draft.

That's why people are knee jerk reacting about 4 games lost into the season.  That New Dey seems like a load of crap and ZT is someone to take it out on whether deserving or not.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - BengalsRocker - 10-05-2019, 08:26 AM