Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd"
(05-18-2015, 01:28 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I don't know if I could agree that some of us are true pessimists though. When the team hasn't won a playoff game in over 20 years, is it really that much "gloom and doom" to assume that they'll find a way to lose again without making any big changes?

I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but what should make me think is going to be so different from 2013? We're basically putting that same team on the field minus Zimmer and Gruden, unknown status on MLJ and Burfict, and plus an added years experience to the guys that have been drafted since then. Do we have any potential starters that are going to be obviously better than the starters from 2013?

In 2013 BJGE was our starting RB.  In 2015 Jeremy Hill will be.  In BJGE last season we were tied for 27th in yards per attempt at 3.6 YPC.  In 2014 with Hill starting basically half the games we were 6th at 4.4.

Now if only we can bring back the passing game from 2013 to go along with a markedly improved running game...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd" - WhoDeyWho - 05-18-2015, 02:03 PM