Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd"
(05-18-2015, 04:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: To me, making the playoffs only to lose every single time isn't much better than not making the playoffs at all. I'll be just as interested in a 4-12 team as I am a 10-6 that gets their doors blown off in January. At least when you stink, you can look forward to a top QB in the draft or something. Maybe a new coach/direction.

Teams aren't remembered for making playoff cameos. They're remembered for making deep runs.

I became a fan in the early 90's and I've never seen a playoff win. I'm bored with decent/solid/good. I want to see a GREAT Bengals team for once in my life.

Watching wins is far more exciting than watching losses, so I'd rather get the wins. It's not much different in the end though, it's just a far bigger let down and it's more frustrating to go 11-5 and then one and done in the playoffs than to go 4-12 and be eliminated from playoff contention in week 11.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd" - Johnny Cupcakes - 05-18-2015, 06:22 PM