Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd"
(05-19-2015, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Right of the bat- Your corrections in parenthesis demonstrates you inability to simply go back 5 years, the Jets game was actually after the 2009 season. So for the "slower" crowd that was 6 years ago not 5. So "hurr durr your counting skills iz not gud"

Secondly- Lot of words to agree with the fact that we have lost 1 playoff game, in which we were favored, in the past 5 years. The Bengals are only 1 of 4 teams to make the playoffs every year for the past 4 years. Yet, some folks have to "look a bit deeper" for a reason to be mad.

Next time someone wants to announce their presence with authority on here remember don't look like an idiot when trying to do so.

You have absolutely nothing for the fact that I completely debunked your stupid claim. Now you're calling names. Cry

Whether you go back 1 year or 10 years, the fact remains that using Vegas odds makes it look WORSE for Marvin and the Bengals, not better.

In the last 6 playoff games, the Bengals have lost by a combined 75 more points than we were "supposed to" using the odds that YOU wanted to bring up. Try to spin it however you'd like, but that just makes Marvin look like a piss poor coach in the playoffs if you're willing to look at the facts and not just what bfine wants to believe.

I'm not "mad" about anything, I just think it's funny that you are one of the few left that insist on propping up Marvin for being a mediocre coach. OH WAHHHH IT'LL BE THE 90'S AGAIN IF WE FIRE HIM!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd" - djs7685 - 05-19-2015, 03:51 PM