Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd"
(05-19-2015, 04:21 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Are you trying to sound dopey intentionally here or not? It really seems that you're trying hard Mellow

YOU brought up being favored. Your insinuation is that it's not so bad that the Bengals lost since they weren't favored, is that correct or do I have that wrong?

My point is simply that you have no idea what the **** you're talking about by bringing up odds because, according to Vegas, the Bengals weren't supposed to get blown out since they covered the spread in a total of ZERO playoff games.

You're trying to use them not being favored as a pat on the back to Marvin and the organization when in reality, if you knew anything about gambling, football isn't just about being favored or not. There's a point spread that you obviously know nothing about.

Don't bring up shit that you're clueless on. I'm sure you won't listen to that advice though like the stubborn "Switzerland" that you are.

Stop trying to claim those things weren't stated by you. The second you brought up being favored, everything dealing with odds comes into play. I'm sorry that you're just so clueless when it comes to what YOU brought up that you just can't comprehend it.

I will entertain this one last time and address it no further. Cause it has gotten too silly.

I stated that the Bengals have lost 1 playoff game in the last 5 years in which we were favored.  

You tried to add a year and post stats that we lost by more than we were supposed to in an effort to “debunk” this claim and you did so in an extremely condescending manner. However, neither your added perimeters, your failed attempts at condescension, nor your vast knowledge of how Vegas works; do anything to dispute what was stated.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd" - bfine32 - 05-19-2015, 04:33 PM