Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd"
(05-19-2015, 05:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:
As usual i agree with McC. It is not only that we lost in the Playoffs all these times
in a row either. It is the way we lost and the fact Marv has been outcoached every
time in a big way.

Last year, i guess you might be able to give us a bit of a pass though with the injuries
to our weapons, but good coaches and QB's can overcome this and our Defense had
only some excuses.

This year i see us making the Playoffs but we need to see something different occurring
for me to believe we are going to win once we get there...

Namely Geno coming back to his old self, the D-line rushing the passer effectively, AD
improving immensely and our running game starting to really take off.

All is possible... we will see.

SOMEBODY, be it coach or player or head cheerleader, needs to find a way to get the entire team to rise up instead of lay down. It's really THAT simple.

If AJ Hawk can impart his knowledge of how to win a SB, throughout the year and then especially in the playoffs, if he can somehow show them the way, then I won't care if he doesn't make a single tackle all year.

If one guy refuses to be denied, then maybe another guy jumps in with both feet and then maybe it spreads.

And, for crying out loud, just once act like you believe you can win.

Playoff football is every bit as much about attitude as schemes. The team that wants it more usually wins. The team that isn't sure they can win never does.

Until someone steps up and really leads, it'll just be more of the same.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polian: Questioning Bengals playoff success "absurd" - McC - 05-19-2015, 05:43 PM