Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick: Bengals better not trade A.J. Green
(10-08-2019, 09:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: When someone says we should trade AJ, I just quit reading their post right then and there, as reading it any further would just make me dumber.....

If your wife was great to you for years and then started treating you like crap do you keep her?                                                                           If your car was a good car but started causing you to pay high repair bills would you keep it?                                                                               There is a time for everything to be replaced. Holding on to a player who you probably can't afford to resign when you can trade him for a draft pick is sometimes the smart move. The FO has been in negotiations for the last year and evidently they don't value AJ as much as he does. The problem I see is the FO is not going to spend money on FAs so that will only put more money in MBs pocket.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick: Bengals better not trade A.J. Green - Catmandude123 - 10-08-2019, 11:15 AM