Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which QB do you think Zac would draft?
(10-09-2019, 07:33 AM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: The one closest to Finley. 

I believe we will not pick any of the top QB prospects.  Which will be criticized by many on here as a bad move.  Yet even if we drafted a top QB prospect, it will still be criticized by some on here.

What I would do, is get a list of those who want QB A or QB B before the draft.  Make a note of them and then see if they were a pro Dalton or Anti Dalton.  Then watch as they either defend or attack the pick after the draft, then see if they still defend or attack after the QB plays.

Take Mahomes, many on here love the guy.  Sure the kid has some highlights and a lot of things go his way.  However, the Colts game proved what I have been saying about him, which is that he is not a pocket passer and will struggle if you keep him in the pocket.  He missed a lot of throws after hurting his ankle, he missed a lot of throws against Jacksonville as well.  Of course his defenders will say he was hurt, which is true, but he wasn't able to scramble around until his WRs were wide open and he was overthrowing like crazy.  Since I wasn't a fan of Mahomes before the draft, would have been critical of him after the draft, I would be happy for the success but aware that Mahomes is limited. I would point out his limitations and then his fans would rush to his defense.

No matter what ZT does, to some it will be the wrong move.  Hell there will be fans screaming for Tua, he could pick Tua, those same fans would criticize the pick and if Tua tanks, would use that as an excuse to attack ZT even more.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which QB do you think Zac would draft? - Nicomo Cosca - 10-09-2019, 07:43 AM