Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which QB do you think Zac would draft?
(10-09-2019, 12:58 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Lawrence looks merely average this year and has been inaccurate.  He appears to mortal after all.  

I agree but I still think he is the most talented QB to come out of college in a long time.

(10-09-2019, 01:01 PM)Okeana Wrote: Joe Burrows has that it factor that will have him screaming u the boards this offseason if he continues to impress.  He will have a much better NFL career than he did a college career and he's destroying teams this year.  We already started scouting Burrows so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in cincy.

I need to study up more on this Burrows guy...

(10-09-2019, 01:34 PM)Whatever Wrote: Marcus Mariota has had a QBR of 90+ in 3 of his 4 NFL seasons.  Andy Dalton has had a 90+ QBR in 2 of his 9 seasons.

The next question is, are you giving Andy Dalton a $100+ million extension before next year starts?  If you're not, you have to go QB if you're in position to take a quality prospect.

I think Hebert is a better prospect than Mariota, but even if he is just equivalent to Mariota, he would represent a significant upgrade at a fraction of the price.

Don't extend Dalton, I have seen enough of the panic attacks when a play breaks down.

Even when a play doesn't break down he panics now for heck sake. I have been a Dalton supporter for years too.

Need a QB with some pocket presence.

(10-09-2019, 01:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm convinced it doesn't matter who Zac Taylor has at QB. He could have Patrick Mahomes and it'd still be a wreck.

The Bengals went up against the defense that was the WORST against TE in the entire league, all of their TE were healthy, and yet it took THIRTY-SIX MINUTES into the game before a Bengals TE even got a single target.

That is the most unacceptable coaching job I have ever seen. It is a fundamental failure that shows that even if the Bengals had the talent, Zac Taylor is not and will never be the answer.

Was this more on Dalton not targeting the TE's, the TE's not being able to get open or Taylor is my question?

From what I have heard Taylor calls out a bunch of plays and Dalton chooses the one he likes.

If so, probably more on Dalton or the TE's not being able to get open. Eifert just seems much slower then he used to be.

Cannot blame him after all his injury history and cannot blame him for not catching that TD that Dalton threw behind him either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which QB do you think Zac would draft? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-09-2019, 01:47 PM