Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which QB do you think Zac would draft?
(10-09-2019, 02:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 36 minutes in and it's coaching/gameplanning.

League's worst TE defense and here are the snap counts...
Uzomah 64%
Eifert 27%

Over 1/3rd of the time, Uzomah wasn't even on the field, and almost 3/4ths of the time Eifert wasn't either. That's like playing the worst defense against WRs and then deciding to run a 1 WR/1 TE/6 OL/1 FB/1 RB offense.

Bengals are the worst at using their resources wisely. Gave Uzomah a 3yr/$18.3m deal that made him the 16th highest paid TE and now he's on pace for 19 catches this year as a TE1. Gave Gio an extension to make him the 13th highest paid RB and he's on pace to touch the ball less than 100 times.  

That's not even touching Bobby Hart, Preston Brown, or any other waste of resources.

Poorly run, terribly coached.

Damn, was hoping this shit would change with new coaches. Whatever 

(10-09-2019, 03:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Not sure why he's not included in this discussion, but Jalen Hurts should be considered one of the best.

He came Bama and produced in their system, went to Oklahoma where last year we lost 4 starters on the OL (our center is rated as 2nd best in the nation this year). and is producing at a very high level, behind this new OL.

Yeah, Hurts looks good. The QB for OSU actually impressed me when i watched him and i am not a Buckeye fan.

Nice throwing motion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which QB do you think Zac would draft? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-09-2019, 04:09 PM