Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which QB do you think Zac would draft?
(10-09-2019, 10:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's pretty good whatever he does. Oswald said that he wasn't a good pocket passer. He's definitely a good pocket passer, proven by the numbers i provided. People just always remember the crazy plays more than the simple drop back and throw it 10-20 yards down field. 

I dare anyone to watch this video and then come back to try and tell me he can't stand in the pocket, scan the field and pick you apart. 

He, Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson are the 3 best QBs in the NFL right now. 

A highlight reel doesn't really mean anything.  Your numbers were when he faced 0 pressure... that is 0.  0. ZERO. zero. pressure.  My analysis is taking into account the times he is in the pocket and stays in the pocket, while getting pressured and then delivering.

Yikes... You have these 3 above Brady, Brees, and Rodgers?  That isn't even counting Rivers, Ryan and possibly even Goff.  I wouldn't even count out Minshew (who has been surprising) and Kyle Allen (who is making Panthers fans forget about Cam).

Seems like you are a highlight reel guy and if the QBs can scramble around and then throw a 20 yard pass to a completely wide open WR, then you just gush and fall to pieces.  I get why you like Mahomes, I understand.  However he isn't a perfect QB and he does have some flaws.  It is silly to pretend otherwise.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which QB do you think Zac would draft? - OswaldsLegacy - 10-10-2019, 01:11 AM