Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which QB do you think Zac would draft?
(10-10-2019, 12:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Every team loses. His positives far far outweigh his negatives. 

Under pressure, he's still a top 4 QB this year. He wasn't as productive there last year, but it was his first year starting. He's improved in that area this year.

He offers way too much, and he's produced way too much to really make any kind of big deal about where he needs to improve. I'd bet money that Andy Reid has that under control. 

Now, before you reply, take a second and try to do so without interjecting anything unnecessary.

That hasn't stopped you. A highlight video... then stats when he has 0 pressure... I mean seriously, c'mon man!

His positives are only positives because of his scrambling ability.  You take that away and he is not as effective.  PERIOD.  There is nothing more to say about that.

His success is solely on Reid.  He has hit some tight throws, but MOST of his success is due to the WRs and TEs getting wide open.  When he is forced to stay in the pocket, and the defenders stay in position (think NE) he doesn't hit nearly as much as when he has his scrambling to fall back on.  He is nothing new.  Vick did the same things when he was younger.  What happened to Vick after a few years piled on?  He lost his effectiveness.  Same with Cam.  Carolina fans are actually starting to say they hope Cam stays out this season, since he isn't as "electrifying" as he USED to be.

I am happy for Chiefs fans.  They have the new Cam, hopefully they get the SB win like Wilson did, before the shine starts to dull.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which QB do you think Zac would draft? - OswaldsLegacy - 10-10-2019, 12:41 PM