Poll: Have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Home Game
Away Game
Both Home and Away
Never Been to a Live Game
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
(10-10-2019, 05:18 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Pretty simple have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game, or Away game?  Who did you attend with (Dad, Mom, Friends, Girlfriend, Wife etc) don't need to mention names of course! And what was your favorite experience while at the Game?

Been to several, with friends, with wife, and with wife and kids.

My first game will always be my favorite. It was 1988, Riverfront Stadium, WAS vs CIN. It was very cold. The Bengals won in OT on a Jim Breech FG to clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Welcome to the Jungle had just been released, and they played the shit out of it...lol. The atmosphere was just electric, you could feel the stadium rocking.

Close second was my kids' first game. The overtime thriller against SEA in 2015. Man, that was a fun game, and we sat in the end zone where Nugent "doinked" in the game winner....and I got to share it with my family.

The 09 playoff loss sucked, but the whiskey made it tolerable....lol....and we had club seats. My wife and I also went to the KC game that year in the club section.

Several other fun trips....but those three stuck out. The only time I witnessed a loss was the playoff game.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game? - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-10-2019, 05:34 PM