Poll: Have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Home Game
Away Game
Both Home and Away
Never Been to a Live Game
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Went to a game in SD back in 2013 I believe. Burfict made the biggest hit on Danny Woodhead in the backfield. Burfict was the biggest person I have ever seen in my life. Some guy in the stands was good friends with A. Collins our O-lineman, which was weird at the time.
AJ Caught a pass over the middle to seal the deal in the 4th quarter, I believe we won 17-13. Its the year we lost to the Chargers in the playoffs.

More recently, went to the Seattle game this year. It was a great experience. Our fans were awesome, and we clearly got under the Seahawk fans skins as we yelled "WHO DEY NEW DAY" (little did we know that day) and we were all STOKED on how the team looked. There were WAY more Bengal fans than I expected, and many of them flew down from Canada. Seahawk fans were nice for the most part, but one of them called us a homophobic slur because we were all saying Who Dey to eachother lol. They were expecting a pretty easy win I think.

To go back to the original questions, I went to these games with my Wife. Best experience has been the camaraderie of our fanbase despite being what we are. I also really enjoyed watching the elite athletes like Burfict and AJ. You don't realize what type of bodies these dudes have until you are right there next to them (our seats were the front row directly behind the away bench, which was great for seeing the players... not the best for viewing the game)

Anyways, always a good experience, win or lose. LOVE me some Bengals football no matter what.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game? - GreenCornBengal - 10-11-2019, 12:35 AM