Poll: Have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Home Game
Away Game
Both Home and Away
Never Been to a Live Game
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
(10-10-2019, 05:18 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Pretty simple have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game, or Away game?  Who did you attend with (Dad, Mom, Friends, Girlfriend, Wife etc) don't need to mention names of course! And what was your favorite experience while at the Game?

My parents shared season tickets with a couple from Cincinnati throughout the 80's.  So I probably saw 20-30 games at Riverfront including several games during both superbowl years.  I did not get to go to any playoff games however.  The adults shared those tickets unsurprisingly.

I do not have any one particular memory, but I loved watching James Brooks play.  They did everything they could to get the ball in his hands on any down and he was spectacular to watch.

Haven't been to a game since the late 80's, and wouldn't give Brown a dime of my money to attend.

p.s. - I've been to hundreds of Reds games at Riverfront. My Grandparents had seasons tickets for two decades, and in the late 70's early 80's we'd go to almost every home game during the summer and we'd catch weekend games during the school year before and after summer. Section 252, 4th row from the bottom, first 4 seats. Great view of the games. One drawback was very few foul balls to catch because it required there being a left handed hitter an a very strange angle to get to us. Most of the foul balls that got to us were ricochets off the press booth.

Favorite Memory: Johnny Bench Pinch Hit walk off home run - late 70's. Not sure the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game? - Stewy - 10-11-2019, 09:47 AM