Poll: Have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Home Game
Away Game
Both Home and Away
Never Been to a Live Game
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
(10-11-2019, 01:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I saw the very first NFL game in that Stadium.  Preseason between Titans and Falcons the year after the Falcons were in the Super Bowl.

Also saw the Bengals play there in 2011.  Our only victory against a winning team that year.

Only saw a couple of games at Riverfront back in the 70's.  A preseason game against Tampa Bay in their 2nd or 3rd year of existence, and a regular season game against the Chief that we lost.

My first game at PBS was with Joe from Florence.  Sat two rows from the end zone.  You could hear the players talking to each other on the field.  It was the last time the Browns had a winning record (10-6 in '07) and we knocked them out of the playoffs with an upset.  Tailgated with Joe, BengalThing, Turk and that crowd.

From '08 to '16 I went to one game every year.  I would stay with an old high school friend in Mason, but since he was not a Bengal fan I would go to the game by myself.  Since I was always just getting a single ticket I could usually findThe  a good one in the lower level for a reasonable price.

Also went to the Chargers playoff game.  Dressed for subzero temperature and it ended up being a very nice day since I was sitting on the sunny side of the stadium.  That game made me sick to my stomach.  Then when I was about a half hour down the road headed home I stooped to eat and realized I had lost my wallet.  I about had a nervous breakdown because I did not even have enough gas to get home.  I drove back like a mad man to the parking garage where I had had changed out of my heavy winter clothes and found my wallet lying on the ground.  It was dark in there and my wallet was black.  If I had lost it in an outside parking lot someone would have seen it and picked it up.  Then it rained like a ***** for my 4 hour drive back home.
The moral to the story..don't lose your wallet in a bright sunny location with a lot of people nearby..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game? - grampahol - 10-11-2019, 04:36 PM