Poll: Have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Home Game
Away Game
Both Home and Away
Never Been to a Live Game
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
First Bengals game was the last game of the season in like 2003 when Corey Dillion threw his stuff into the crowd after we lost, I went with one of my best friends who had an extra ticket. I always wanted to go to games before then but my dad is actually a Bears fan and he also thought games were way too rowdy and expensive. We went to see the Bears play the Lions on Thanksgiving Day in Detroit when I was like 7 or 8, my dad/brother were in Bears gear and drunk guys dressed up like Santa Claus were coming up to my dad and brother and saying stuff like "Bears suck c*ck, and f*!k the Bears!" I was freaking traumatized as I couldn't believe Santa would talk like that, I just kept saying I don't like the Bears...Christmas was never the same after that. From that experience my dad was like no more NFL for you, so hence 2003 being first game.

I moved out west on my own in 2005 and I then went to a bunch of sporadic games throughout the years when I was back in town for business or for fun. Last year before the season started I committed to 3 games, 2 away games IND and KC, and the home opener on Thursday night. KC was a cool atmosphere and everyone was actually pretty nice. Just sucked since we got blown out and I had to listen to "IT'S A KANSAS CITY CHEIFS FIRST DOWN!!!" like 32 times and they all tomahawk chopped in front of my face. IND game was fun as I went with two of my best friends and we have front row seats on the Bengals sideline at like 45 yard line. Players are really close to stands in IND so we go to see them talking, Dunlap came over and stretched his legs while holding the rail right next to us. Was awesome seeing Fej score that strip/TD as he's one of my favorite players too.

This year I decided since Marvin is gone I was going to go all out and get season tickets. My buddy who lives in OH committed too so we both got tickets for the year, figured Zac coming in things would be different and win or lose screw it we're going all in. I booked all my flights before the season started so I'm committed to going to the rest of them except the CLE game, I haven't booked a flight because I have some family stuff and my buddy needed my ticket. As long as Bengals make some trades/FA/Draft moves I'll renew my season tickets next year too. Although I probably will only go to a few games as it was a very hard sell with the wife on me traveling for all these games. Who Dey!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game? - WestCoastBengalsFan - 10-11-2019, 05:27 PM