Poll: Have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Home Game
Away Game
Both Home and Away
Never Been to a Live Game
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Away game, in CLE. With girlfriend. Drunk Browns fan spit in my face, I told him he can yell all he wants, just try not to spit; it was Manziel's debut, we crushed them 30-0 and they never crossed the 50.

Surrounded by stain fans while wearing my AJ Green hoodie, I had to stay quiet, but I did talk some shit (like giving the money sign every time we sacked Johny I'll never grow up because I still have a child's name manziel) .The Browns fan who spit in my face was tossed out of the game. As soon as Manziel made one good play the guy bopped my girlfriend and I on the head, and I stood up and bent his arm backwards and told him to not touch her. As soon as I did that my girlfriend disappeared and within about 3 seconds a cop threw that guy out, lol. They replaced his seat with another Bengals fan from some other section. When the new guy looked at me, he had a black eye. They moved him because a Browns fan decked him.

CLE is a junk city filled with fat drunks.

The other game was also in CLE, endzone seat, I remember seeing Fitzpatrick throw a floater TD - I think it was to Chris Henry. The windchill was -10. Bratwurst before the game was frozen ice, the can of beer was frozen ice, there was an idiot CLE fan on the lake shirtless on a boat. Everyone had multiple handwarmers. I left at halftime because I had trouble breathing from the wind chill and felt like my life was in danger, lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game? - reuben.ahmed - 10-12-2019, 08:19 AM