Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion
(10-18-2019, 11:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't think so.  The only time Marvin had a real contender was when he has really good coaches around him.  Gruden and Zimmer are good coaches.  I still believe Hue is a good coach and got a bad rap in Cleveland (fall guy).  But Marvin consistently had the team flat as a pancake, had horrible clock management, and no creativity or response to the other team's design in 7 consecutive playoff losses.

This team will go as far as their coaching staff takes them.  I still believe in ZT, but the DC is laughable in his inability to adapt to the other team's attack.  It is like groundhog day, one play after another.  Get ALex Grinch to run the defense and this team will get better in a hurry with some key FA.  It isn't impossible, just unlikely that they do that.  

Yeah, when one of Marvin's guys speaks to the team after a tough loss, I wouldn't say there's a culture problem just yet. It could be that team is purging itself of pukes like Cordy Glenn. Sometimes you gotta walk through the darkness to get to the light.

.....but hell, let's just take Twitter and Deadspin as the gospel and make an already craptastic situation seem even worse than it is. Rolleyes

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn at odds with Bengals over concussion - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-18-2019, 11:35 AM