Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-21-2019, 12:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because the stands will get emptier and emptier the longer we keep trotting Dalton out there.

A new QB brings excitement, and sells tickets.

Again, I'm not saying Dalton should start and stay here but if we put Finley in there is a very good chance everyone is still finding better things to do with their sundays before you know it.  Remember, we were all fired up for the NEW DEY and that lasted about 3 weeks...so Finley, much like the 2019 season is probably only tempting as long as it remains in our minds and off the field.  Maybe we draft a QB high, but I'm not holding my breath because a QB drafted high might lack Dalton's zeal to waste his career in Cincy.

(10-20-2019, 11:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well the Bengals management team meets with Taylor EVERY day. That's A LOT.

I kind of feel bad for Taylor. He has the Aww Shucks Opie Demeanor...but he's totally ruining his HC future after here.

ZT, Dalton, and AJ Green are three of our most high-profile pieces and they all have this sort of somewhat frustrated appearance, but they also put up a front that seems to romanticize the concept of staying loyal to a lazy failure of a franchise.  I don't expect them to throw a fit and demand trades or threaten to walk like Palmer and Chad and Marvin all did at various times, but this whole loyalty to failure is starting to look pathetic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - Nately120 - 10-21-2019, 12:21 AM