Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-21-2019, 10:00 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'm telling you, benching Dalton is not the right answer. Not this season. The losing sucks and seeing him play like he did yesterday is infuriating. However, lets lock up the #1 pick. IF Finley is half as good as most on here suggest, we'll win a couple of games and drop our draft position. What does that help? It just doesn't. We're at a point where we could potentially be taking our next franchise QB. I'd rather do that with the first or second pick.

As far as "we have to see what we have in Finley", we can still do that next year. We could potentially trade out of the first or second pick and add a few more picks to try and build more of the team. Then ride with Finley in 2020 and if doesn't work, we have a high draft pick to take the next QB.

Mike Brown is a ***** joke and the worst owner and GM in all of professional sports. We've already seen that FA isn't going to be how we re-build. This man covets draft picks and compensatory draft picks because they're cheaper. The only way THIS franchise can re-build is by adding as much draft capital as possible.

I don't want to start Finley this season and end up winning some games that only hurt us. Let Dalton lead us to his replacement or the #1 or #2 pick at least.
I would like to see what Finley has got to offer before taking a chance on a QB. If Finley can actually win a few games while Dalton can't the maybe we could draft a position of need and help the team improve and move up the rebuild by a year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - Catmandude123 - 10-21-2019, 10:20 AM