Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
Has it occurred to anyone that Andy can see the writing on the wall with this team and being Andy he's unwilling to make waves with ownership or coaching and so he's actively trying to get himself traded in an active / passive kind of way? 
I don't know if he's doing that, but I do know we've seen him play some very good football over the years and he didn't just suddenly forget how to play QB.. Truth is Andy could probably be a starter for any number of other teams if traded and he knows that as well as anyone. The Bengals organization has to know that too..
If that's the case then the only real question is who would replace him? If the team management thought Finely was the guy I think we would have already seen him or Dolagala take over or at least be given a shot. Personally I don't think they feel that confident in them at least until it's forced through injury. I just don't want to believe that Andy Dalton has regressed to the point many think. I'm really starting to question about him wanting traded without coming right out and saying it. He doesn't strike me as the kind who will willingly make those kinds of waves with management or fans. One sure fire way to get traded is to keep playing terrible. I dunno..maybe he's vastly underrating Mike Brown's capacity to be dumb.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - grampahol - 10-27-2019, 02:42 AM