Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
Well, i can see my last post was a waste of taking the time to try and have a thoughtful discussion. 

Let me point out one fallacy that you keep repeating that was nowhere in my post. 
"Andy doesn't care about losing just because he isn't bawling in a press conference is just projection."

It's becoming more and more clear (when it should have been a long time ago) that it's impossible to have an adult conversation with you because you continue to act like my avatar and go to great extremes to make your point. 

Since i know more about this subject than you, even though i don't have a degree in psychology (my son does--and i'm sure you'll highlight this part of the post to make some comment about how since my son has a degree, that must mean i think i know something about it), maybe someone like psychdoctor can come in and give you some insight with actual technical terms or case studies of human behavior and socioeconomic status that shows it is possible to have a more or less emotional reaction to something like losing and how it affects what you do going forward. 

That will probably be a waste of time as well since we would probably only get to hear more anecdotal stories about you and your relationships, followed by a nice little, ill informed insult. 

I think i'll just go back to snappy one-liners and memes when posting to you. 

You are, without a doubt, the perfect fan for a Mike Brown run team. 

Dalton doesnt mind losing. He can go about his life and say Meh that's alright and throw up the horned frogs sign the next day and be happy go lucky.. somebody like Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck though will come back as serious as can be with I ain't fn around attitude and shut your ass out 50-0 the next week...Dalton comes back the next week with smiles.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - Nati#1 - 10-27-2019, 05:47 PM