Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-27-2019, 05:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's already talked about 'no matter how bad it is, i can go home and see the smiles on my kids face and it all melts away' (paraphrased). He's the kind of guy that will get upset during a game, but when it's over, he can just drop it and move on. Combine that with his "let's go out there and have fun!!" pregame speeches and...you get a milquetoast, average QB. 

I saw Dalton laughing late in the game when we were down by 14 like the game was a big joke to him. He was happy he had completed like 16 of 21 passes and was feeling good about himself. 

I'm just glad they called back that late garbage time TD so Dalton couldn't pad his stats in garbage time and make it look like he had a good game.

You know how Dalton likes that prevent defense where they give up yards and TD's to burn the clock. That's when Dalton butters his bread. It's go time for Dalton. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - wolverine515151 - 10-27-2019, 05:59 PM