Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-27-2019, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, first you lie. Then you claim something that i did not say. Then you hypocritically talk out of your ass and project. 

You are as bad at message boarding as the Bengals are at football. How you continue to do what you do without clear embarrassment, is baffling to me. You literally do not know what you're talking about half the time, and another quarter of the time you make stuff up(maybe the percentages aren't exact--could be 30% don't know what you're talking about 45% talk out of your ass). Then you double down on accusing people of making stuff up when you spend a lot of your time...making stuff up, misquoting and lying about what people say(AS I JUST POINTED OUT ABOVE). 

How many posts have i made like this? Too many to count. I wasn't going to put this much time in this post because it's like arguing with a child that just sticks thier fingers in their ears and yells "nanananananananana. I can't hear you!", but i have such a hard time just letting bullshit posts like this go by unchecked. 

So I take it you have no evidence to show me?

Because this is what happens every time I stump you.  You just go on and on with personal attacks and refuse to answer the question I asked..

I honestly don't know how you can tell Dalton does not care about losing.  All I want is a simple explanation of how you came to that conclusion.  Is that really too much to ask?  Just post a video of Dalton and Warner and point out the "obvious" differences.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - fredtoast - 10-27-2019, 07:42 PM