Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-27-2019, 08:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Which is exactly why Carson took his ball and went home. So, as Bengals fans, we're ******. /story

That doesn't mean i don't want them to get lucky and put a guy in the game that does have some kind of competitve fire combined with talent that will allow them to start winning. Sure as hell know they can't see that type of player and actively get him...

The point of those last couple sentences is, Dalton is NOT that guy.

Carson didn't take his ball and go home, he went to a different franchise or two and kept playing football.  I won't begrudge Carson nor Dalton for signing extensions here when they did because I was legit fooled into thinking things had changed BOTH times.  If Dalton takes another deal to stay here, which is his right, it will be clear he's just in it for a paycheck, which is also his right.

Carson and Dalton both have more winning in them than they got here.  Carson had some hope left when he parted ways with the Bengals, Dalton is very likely tapped out though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - Nately120 - 10-27-2019, 08:57 PM