Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-27-2019, 09:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt Andy's 80ish passer rating should have been enough to get us to the finish line this week, but I wasn't just talking about the week. I was talking about the year as a whole and the last couple. 

As to faith in Doogie: I'm willing to give him a little more leash than I am a 9 year QB who has proved to be average at best throughout his career.

Logic says to bench Dalton, but logic also says ZT was going to fail and that Ryan Finley will also fare exceedingly poorly as the QB of this team.  Sadly, logic is not the friend of the Bengals this year...perhaps that is why we were all so puffed up on hope and happy thoughts and fairy dust all off-season.

A QB coach as our HC?  Holy crap....that's gonna be awesome!  What?!  His resume sucks?!  NIIIICE!!!!!  What?!  He's bringing a bunch of crappy coaches who aren't fit to hold their lofty positions with him!?  SCOOOOREEE!!!  LOOOK OUT NFL!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - Nately120 - 10-27-2019, 09:48 PM