Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-28-2019, 04:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fred knows more than both of you because i know our defense sucks from the opening whistle. Getting "worn down" has nothing to do with it.

Some people around here wil say anything to try and blame dalton.

I have no doubt you think you know more than a great many folks around here. The problem is sometimes you provide your input and others can see for themselves you may be over-valuing your knowledge a little bit. Here's the reasons I provided to help you out in your confusion:

Quote:We are 31st in time of possession. When your offense cannot hold on to the ball you D is more vulnerable to giving up points/yards. 

Coming into today our QB was 3rd in the league in INTs and 3rd in the league for fumbles by a QB. When your QB continually turns over the ball your D is more vulnerable to giving up points/yards

Coming into today  our QB is averaging 6.7 YPA, when you QB sucks and dinks and dunks the defenses load the box; therefore making it more difficult for your RBs to gain yards.

All the above are specifics and do not take into account the general rule of thumb that when your QB struggles your whole team struggles.

Nowhere did I mention "worn down". Do you care to address the points I made? or should I just assert what "some people' in this forum will do to support the 29th rated passer in the NFL?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - bfine32 - 10-28-2019, 05:28 PM