Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The running game - what gives ?
(10-23-2019, 11:44 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We knew that too so why wouldn't he? It's sad really.

I think this is a big part of the problem as well, tipping our plays or whatever you wanna call it. Whether it's formation, down and distance, something the QB is doing, just our general tendencies I dunno. But it sure seems teams know what we're gonna do damn near every play. 

(10-23-2019, 12:39 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So...if you are a bad free throw shooter...you practice more free throws.  If you are in a hitting slump. you spend more time in the cage.  Sometimes I watch this team and wonder what exactly practice is all about with them.  Since this is going on, on both sides of the ball, I question their preparedness.  It's coaching in my opinion.  Either they are not coaching right or something isn't sinking in.

At some point, and I believe we've reached it, coaching has to come into question. I get it we're not going to rewrite the record books with this personnel. But in the same breath I'm seriously questioning ZT's play calling/game planning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The running game - what gives ? - bengalfan74 - 10-23-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: The running game - what gives ? - J24 - 10-23-2019, 01:17 PM