Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I watched the Buckeyes today and saw a team with more talent than the Bengals
(10-26-2019, 08:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: That OL is pathetic and Dwayne Haskins is sitting behind Case Keenum.  Dude, it ain't even close.  OSU would get monkey stomped .  Put down the scarlet and grey Kool Aid.

Not even a big OSU fan (Go Bearcats). Just recognizing that they have produced a ton of high draft picks lately.

As for the OL, 2/5ths of the 5 I listed there have made multiple starts for the Bengals this year. That means it's comparable talent right there. Lol

I'm not saying they could beat the Bengals if the Bengals were 100% healthy... but the current 0-7 Bengals? I don't know, man.... the Bengals would have Webb covering Michael Thomas, Vigil and Brown trying to stop Ezekiel Elliott, and on the flip side Bobby Hart and Billy Price trying to stop the Bosa Brothers while Marshon Lattimore and Eli Apple cover Boyd and Erickson.

I think Atkins and Hubbard (remember Dunlap is hurt) would eat up that OL, but there's not a ton of other favorable matchups for the Bengals as they are this second.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I watched the Buckeyes today and saw a team with more talent than the Bengals - TheLeonardLeap - 10-26-2019, 08:47 PM