Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-02-2019, 06:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When Carson arrived the Cards had had a total of 3 winning seasons in the previous 28 years.

That doesn't change what I stated as far as comparing the recent Cardinals management to the Bengals which is what I responded to. Since the last Bengals playoff win in 1990 the Cardinals made it to the division round of the playoffs during the 1998 season, the Super Bowl during the 2008 season, the division round again during the 2009 season, a playoff game during the 2014 season and the conference championship game during the 2015 season.  As far as the NFL goes over all 32 teams that's a pretty decent track record and something the Bengals have not even been close to over that same time frame.

After 1990 the Bengals have a total of 7 winning seasons and no playoff wins. During that same time the Cardinals have had 6 winning seasons with multiple play off wins and a Super Bowl appearance. So I don't think it is fair to imply the Cardinals are managed worse than the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - George Cantstandya - 11-02-2019, 07:24 PM