Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-02-2019, 07:24 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: That doesn't change what I stated as far as comparing the recent Cardinals management to the Bengals which is what I responded to. Since the last Bengals playoff win in 1990 the Cardinals made it to the division round of the playoffs in 1999, the 2009 Super Bowl, the division round again in 2010, a playoff game in 2015 and the conference championship game in 2016.  As far as the NFL goes over all 32 teams that's a pretty decent track record and something the Bengals have not even been close to over that same time frame.

After 1990 the Bengals have a total of 7 winning seasons and no playoff wins. During that same time the Cardinals have had 6 winning seasons with multiple play off wins and a Super Bowl appearance.  So I don't think it is fair to imply the Cardinals are managed worse than the Bengals.

Some 75% of the league has played in a Super Bowl since 1990 and all but 3 or 4 teams...have won 5+ playoff games. (Most that haven't are expansion teams.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - THE PISTONS - 11-02-2019, 08:12 PM