Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office
(11-02-2019, 09:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interesting. I didn't know that on Anderson.

I don't really know all the ins and outs on Esiason, but I remember he came back in the late 90's and had some success 1 year and they wanted him back the next year...but he wouldn't come back. Seemed odd.

Guys like Pickens, Spikes, Dillon, Joseph...seems like fans sided with management on them when things went south. Justin Smith was basically criticized by fans here...he goes to the 49ers...puts up similar stats and is basically a perennial Pro Bowl player. Fans disliked Peko and Maualuga.

I could go on and on. Justin Smith is one I never understood the disdain for.

The fans once cheered after Kenny got injured, while he was writhing in pain on the field, with his wife in the stands. Kenny called the fan base "stupid and classless". I remember sitting in the stands during a couple games as a youngster with my dad and uncle, hearing people berate Kenny and not understanding why they were so pissed off at "our" QB. LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer Rips Bengals Front Office - Bengalholic - 11-02-2019, 09:11 PM